my favorite movie inspired me to name my blog after it. i am watching it right now and every time i see it, i am overwhelmed. BEST MOVIE EVER. forrest gump is so special, that you can’t resist falling in love with it. i love this man, who is going through so much stuff, but never looses faith. it’s inspiring and makes me wanna smile and cry at the same time.
here are some of the best quotes, that make this movie so awesome:
- “sometimes, I guess there just aren’t enough rocks.”
- “life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what you’re gonna get.”
- “i’m not a smart man, but i know what love is.”
- “mama always said, dying was a part of life. i sure wish it wasn’t.”
- “lieutenant daaaan, ice cream.”
- “and cause i was a gazillionaire, and i liked doin’ it so much, i cut that grass for free.”
- “have you found jesus yet, gump?” - “i didn’t know i was supposed to be looking for him, sir.”
- “stupid is as stupid does.”
- “my name’s forrest gump. people call me forrest gump.”
- “my mama always said, you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on.”
- “aren’t I going to be me?”
- “there was dallas, from phoenix; cleveland - he was from detroit; and tex… well, i don’t remember where tex came from.”
- “they’re sendin’ me to vietnam… that’s this whole other country.”
and that’s all i have to say about that!